Taking the lead PM role on projects supported by junior staff and consultants.
- Taking part in and leading pitches to Clients.
- Management of external consultants, including architects and engineers; this will include arranging and preparing meetings and taking minutes for project meetings.
- Administration of construction projects and contracts.
- Preparing Gantt Charts (experience of working with MS Project is essential).
- Reading and analysing tender documents, both for consultants and construction works
- Writing monthly reports on progress of the project (experience of working with MS Word is essential)
- In conjunction with other members of their team, managing the project finances (experience of working with MS Excel is essential).
- Working with the team in terms of marketing and pushing the team forward to further success.
- Would be helpful to be Auto CAD literate to an acceptable standard, to aid the development of the team's workplace analysis and design capabilities.
Professional Experience and Personal Skills Profile
- A BSc degree (in a relevant subject such as Building Surveying, Construction Technology or Architecture)
- A Chartered Surveyor or Project Manager (MRICS or equivalent)
- At least two years of post RICS qualified experience, working in a related field
- A 'can-do' attitude and a determination to succeed
- An inquisitive mind - keen to develop and learn new things
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding or Architecture, interior design and workplace would be beneficial
- An understanding of Prince2 would be beneficial
- Be well presented
- Be flexible and able to balance a variety of demands
To enquire about this position please contact Lorcan Dow at Deverell Smith for more information .