An MRICS qualified project manager is required for a leading London based consultancy (Preferably from a building surveying background). This Company has a huge presence in the UK market delivering some of the most exciting schemes from their state of the art West End office. The Senior Project Manager must be capable of delivering a slick, professional service for their clients and ensure that they are at the forefront of all that they do.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Taking part in and leading pitches to Clients.
- Management of external consultants, including architects and engineers; this will include arranging and preparing meetings and taking minutes for project meetings.
- Administration of construction projects and contracts.
- Preparing Gantt Charts (experience of working with MS Project is essential).
- Reading and analysing tender documents, both for consultants and construction works
- Writing monthly reports on progress of the project (experience of working with MS Word is essential)
- In conjunction with other members of their team, managing the project finances (experience of working with MS Excel is essential).
- Working with the team in terms of marketing and pushing the team forward to further success.
- Would be helpful to be Auto CAD literate to an acceptable standard, to aid the development of the team's workplace analysis and design capabilities.
Professional Experience and Personal Skills Profile
- A BSc degree (in a relevant subject such as Building Surveying, Construction Technology or Architecture)
- A Chartered Surveyor or Project Manager (MRICS or equivalent)
- At least two years of post RICS qualified experience, working in a related field
- A 'can-do' attitude and a determination to succeed
- An inquisitive mind - keen to develop and learn new things
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding or Architecture, interior design and workplace would be beneficial
- An understanding of Prince2 would be beneficial
- Be well presented
- Be flexible and able to balance a variety of demands
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 plus competitive benefits.