Widely acknowledged to be one of the UK's most high-profile developers, our client seeks experienced Project Managers, who subscribe to their ethos of an unbending commitment to design ideals and best-practice, to join their in-house development team. With a peerless track-record of having delivered what can justifiably be described as London's most iconic developments, our client offers applicants the opportunity to leave a legacy of positive impact on the fabric of London's built-environment.
Never content to rest on their laurels, their latest innovation - an aesthetically breathtaking and complex commercial development, in the heart of London - is a project of the magnitude that few ever get to experience throughout their careers. Comprising several hundred square feet of commercial office/retail space, this architectural gem - contract value approaching £1 billion - will transform the skyline of an area of London which, in recent years, has been at the heart of a wide-ranging programme of regeneration.
Centred around RIBA Stages 3 - 6, this is almost exclusively a delivery-focused role, although will require consultation with our client's development team. This opportunity - comprising everything from planning, tendering, management of external consultants and contractors, managing the project programme and progress reporting to funders/local authorities and other stakeholders - would be equally well suited either to a 'cradle-to-grave' Development Manager or a Project Manager seeking to transition to a more holistic development role.
Currently undertaking a number of London's highest-value commercial/residential developments and with a development pipeline valued at several billion, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a company at the cutting edge of the market. With exceptional financial backing, high design ideals and a wealth of sector knowledge, the true engine behind their success is a team who opt to innovate, rather than emulate.
As is to be expected, only the strongest candidates will be considered for this role and our client has conveyed the following preferences in terms of candidate profile:
- strong academic foundations, ideally in a Technical/Construction discipline: Engineering/Architecture/Construction Project Management (minimum 2:1 degree classification
- a demonstrable track-record of successful delivery of high-value residential/commercial urban regeneration developments
- ideally experience in a client-side capacity: a preference has been expressed for experience in a private development setting though consultancy experience in an EA capacity will also be considered
- experience of having overseen high-value (north of £100million) projects
- a definite commercial bias, though exposure to residential projects would lend itself well to other constituents in our client's project portfolio
Salary: Experience dependent, £50,000 - £90,000 + package.
For further information, call Philip on 020 3056 6299.