Senior Project Manager required to develop two large scale luxury residential developments in central London, RC Frame builds, 20 story high and deep basement excavations. Due to the complexity and quality of these properties, we require a Project Manager who is confident in running the on-site team and can ensure that Health & Safety are at the forefront of all that they do.
The two buildings are programmed to start on site immediately with the initial enabling works having just started and demolition due to start in the coming months. The Project Manager would be responsible for reporting into the Project lead and Board members on all on site matters, overseeing the on site professionals, trades and labour with an eye for detail on the logistics of the site, due to the complexity and third party engagement with surrounding buildings and companies.
With 2 simultaneous buildings going up with sale values between £1m- £40m the studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bed apartments are set to be a shining light in the growing London property market.
- 5 plus years of senior management experience
- solid on site knowledge of how a construction site should be ran
- previous experience of basement dig downs
- RC Frame exposure
- experience of working on Grade II Listed projects
- have delivered up to 20 story buildings
- new build and refurb experience
- degree educated and relevant on site certificates, such as SMSTS, CSCS
If you are confident that you have the above requirements and want to work in central London on one of the city's leading residential developments, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Salary is between £75,000 - £100,000 plus benefits and bonus