An experienced Senior Project Manager, with a proven track-record of overseeing the delivery of high-value (exceeding £10million in value) projects of a residential/commercial bias, is sought by a regional multi-disciplinary consultancy with a stellar reputation. With a service platform which covers the entire project life-cycle, across a number of verticals and a legacy spanning three decades, this role represents a fantastic opportunity to join an established company, with a devoted client-base and a bustling pipeline.
Based in Berkshire, but with an established client-base in the City, this role is ideal for a candidate based in the Home Counties but still keen to work in the City, and given our client's nationwide profile, farther afield. With a short-term focus on projects of a residential/commercial bias, but a much wider spectrum of project focuses on offer, versatility, coupled with a strong understanding of cost programming will be key to any candidate's appointment.
This exciting role offers the successful candidate an opportunity to:
- Take the lead on a range of ambitious, high value and high-profile projects, from inception to completion.
- Appoint all contractors, manage the program of work and ensure that initial feasibility reports translate to operating within budgetary and time constraints.
- Undertake a combination of business development and overseeing design and on-site construction teams.
- Operate as in independent Project Manager within a supportive corporate structure.
- Exercise independence of thought and innovation, both of which are encouraged.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be based in Berkshire,
- Have a technical background in any of the following: Quantity/Building Surveying, Architecture or Engineering.
- Possess a blend of technical understanding, as well as an aptitude for client-facing duties.
- Hold a 2:1 at undergrad level in a property/construction related degree.
- Have a minimum of 8 years PM experience in the Residential & Commercial sectors.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as diplomacy and business acumen.
- Be looking to work autonomously within a strong support network.
This role offers a salary of between £55,000 - £75,000 with an annual bonus and other excellent benefits.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Philip at Deverell-Smith's Technical Division.