A fantastic client-side Senior Project Management opportunity, has emerged within a highly-exclusive yet globally celebrated Private Members Club, whose chapters are spread across three continents and whose roots run deep in the UK, with their global HQ in London. Our client is delivering landmark developments in the city and around the South West, London, home counties and Oxfordshire.
The Senior Project Manager shall work on a number of projects simultaneously and must be capable of writing programmes that are deliverable and managed by their inhouse construction team. After recent investment and a growing brand they have a number of HNWI who are trusting the company to build and refurbishment their personal homes, as well as their own boutique developments.
The successful applicant would be reporting directly to the Development Director and overseeing an internal team of interior designers, M&E specialists, as well as external QS'.
Senior Project Manager:
- Involvement in the design process, throughout the entire duration of the project life-cycle.
- Delivery of this high-end product within the variables of time and budget.
- Appointment and coordination of external consultants and contractors.
- Acting as intermediary between the design and delivery teams.
- Have a good head for procurement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years' experience of overseeing high-end hospitality new build projects.
- Hold a Bachelors Degree of at least 2:1
- Quantity Surveyinng / Architecture/ Structural Engineering.
- Possess deep Project Management experience across the full life-cycle.
- Be comfortable conducting stakeholder duties.
- Have prior experience acting as liaison between the various development organs.
- Previous London or South East hotel development experience.
Salary: Up to £95,000 with bonus and benefits.