Senior Property Manager - North London
My client is a very well-established Property Management company looking for a Senior Property Manager to manage a portfolio in London. My client has told me the progression for this role is into management and you will become a key decision maker within the company. The company's expanding and are looking for a very experienced candidate.
You will be responsible for the:
- 60 - 70 properties
- Emergency and day to day maintenance
- Preparing tenancy renewals and agreements
- Making sure you tenants and Landlords know when maintenance is being done
- Keep in constant contact with tenants
- Inspecting the properties
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be a good team worker
- To keep up to date with legislation changes
This role offers a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 basic + annual bonus
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.