Senior Property Manager
- Salary: upto £34,000 basic
- Central London
- Monday to Friday
- Driving Licence preferred
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager in one of their Central London offices. As part of the office lettings team this role will oversee the management of the property management portfolio.
- To undertake the day to day management of a designated portfolio of properties.
- To ensure the effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and to monitor and control all regular maintenance contracts. This will include specifying, tendering and supervising works where necessary.
- To ensure the regular inspection of all managed buildings and the maintenance of reports concerning those inspections and records and information on health and safety matters.
- To liaise with tenants, lessees and residents associations as and when required and to attend meetings.
- To provide management information as required through the line manager to surveyors, clients, tenants and others.
- To be responsible for the day to day monitoring and control of all aspects of health and safety and ensure compliance at all times with current legislation including the updating of all health and safety audit documentation in accordance with health and safety legislation.
- To authorise and approve all invoices received for payment being satisfied that the works or supply represented by the invoice has been properly incurred and satisfactorily completed or delivered.
- Pre and post tenancy work including minor refurbishments.
- Negotiating deposit returns and advising landlords of TDS regulations
- Serving notice to tenants
- 2 years+ experience in a Property Management role
- Property management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Holidays: 25
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flu and Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
Plus Flexible benefits as below
- Policy that allows you to pick and choose additional benefits including purchasing 5 days additional holiday
- Discounted Gym membership
- Dental Insurance
- Travel Insurance