Our client is looking for an experienced property manager who will be responsible for the direct management of a portfolio of 100 residential properties. They are a growing company who need a competent property manager to join the team to work closely with the Head of Property Management.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years' experience in property management and will work in a team of three other property managers and will report to the Head of Property Management. You will be the single point of contact for both landlord and tenants offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects.
This is a fantastic role to develop and progress your career within an expanding company in a fast paced industry.
THE ROLE OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Single point of contact for the landlord and tenant for all queries
- Day to day management of the property portfolio
- Registering / unregistering deposits with deposit schemes
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging check in's / check out's
- Conducting inspections
- Chasing outstanding rent
- Ensuring invoices are paid on time
- ARLA / NFOPP qualified (preferable)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to problem solve
- Proven experience within customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organised
- Acute attention to detail
- A proactive and analytical approach
This exciting role is paying up to £32,000 PA dependent on experience and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.