Senior Property Manager
My client has an opening for a Senior Property Manager to join their close-knit team based in their Mayfair Office, working within the prestigious Mayfair market. My client specialises in providing commercial and residential Property Management within Mayfair, and are currently looking for a Senior Property Manager to oversee a portfolio of 50 prime residential properties.
This is a varied role where you will be involved in all aspects of Property Management, including an AST Property Management as well as touching on Block Management, so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their experience.
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Gas safety and EPC checks
- Releasing deposits
- Coordinating refurbishment works
- Overseeing a small team of property managers
- Handling escalations
- Supporting the team with training and development
- Proven and solid experience as a residential Property Manager in the London market
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Mathematically minded (for the accounts side)
- Self-motivation - ability to learn quickly
- Presentation in a professional manner
- Professional with good communication skills
- Use own initiative
- A strong understanding of tenancy laws
The following skills will be beneficial but not mandatory:
- Database experience (Data base used is PC Homes)
- ARLA qualified
The salary is negotiable depending on experience.