Do you have property management experience and are seeking a new role?
A high end property management company in Mayfair are looking for a senior property manager to look after their portfolio of properties.
- Preparing, managing and implementing budgets
- Overseeing all planned and reactive maintenance works
- Ensuring Section 20 procedures are followed
- Organising, attending and chairing AGMs
- Responsibly managing a portfolio of residential and commercial properties
- Regular site visits and inspections
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in property management
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Client management experience
- Understanding of Section 20
- IRPM is desired
- Strong understanding of current property management legislation
This role offers a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now. If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Nick Hammond at Deverell Smith to discuss further.