Senior Property Manager - Central London
My client is a global agency looking for a Senior Property Manager to manage a portfolio of properties in St Johns Wood and Hampstead. You will be involved in the key collections on behalf of clients after completion, handovers and maintenance. After the tenants have moved in you will provide an excellent management service to them and the landlords.
You will be responsible for the:
- Pre and post tenancy works
- Emergency and day to day maintenance
- Overseeing the scheduling of check-out appointments when due and managing disbursement of deposits and dilapidation's claims
- Compiling reports following a property visit on compliance recommendations
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be a good team worker
- To keep up to date with legislation changes
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water systems, plumbing and electrical systems
This role offers a salary of £32,000 - £35,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.