Senior Property Manager – Oxford
Basic Salary £26-35k dependent on experience
Quality Independent Estate Agency business
ARLA qualification is preferable
Working for this hugely successful leading Independent Estate Agent will be hugely rewarding for the right individual. They have a highly successful team of property experts within the team and they are seeking a Senior Property Manager to join the team.
You will be managing a team of staff and be responsible for the management of our large lettings portfolio for a number of branches. This is very important role for this company, so will require previous property management experience at a senior level.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a more senior position in a first class business.
The ideal candidate will have/possess at least 2 years as a Property Manager. Posses excellent verbal communication skills both by telephone and face to face, be able to communicate accurately and concisely using written communication, be confident telephone manner and an ability to remain calm under pressure. Have good problem solving skills, good personal presentation and conduct and have the ability to build effective relationships using tact and diplomacy.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Running the Property Management business
- Overseeing staff in their roles, completing 1-1s
- Ensuring Property inspections and complete appropriate reports liaising with the landlord giving relevant advice are completed
- Assess and resolve maintenance issues, liaising with appropriate contractors and adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Book checkouts, analyse reports and process documentation in line with company processes
- Manage end of tenancy returns for a managed client portfolio
- Ensure deposit returns are managed within company timescales and any issues between parties resolved
- Check invoices received against works orders and arrange payment to contractors
- Maintain high standards of communication with landlords and tenants
- Negotiate dilapidation compensation for the landlords of a managed client portfolio
- ARLA qualification is preferable
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Progressive Career opportunities available
Don't delay apply NOW, this position will be sought after. Please email me (in confidence) for further details email@example.com
With dozens of Jobs currently available in Beds, Bucks, Berks, Ox's & Northants i might have what you are looking for, so please drop me a line or visit our website for more details www.raynerpersonnel.com