Senior Property Manager - South West London
Do you want to gain experience with new builds?
My client is an estate agent looking for a Senior Property Manager to manage a portfolio of new builds in South West London. My client has told me the role is more consulting their clients rather than just managing their properties. The company's expanding and currently it's a team of 7 but they want to grow to 10 by the end of this year. My client has also said he will put the successful candidate through ARLA.
You will be responsible for the:
- 150 new builds
- Emergency and day to day maintenance
- Preparing tenancy renewals and agreements
- Making sure you tenants and Landlords know when maintenance is being done
- Keep in constant contact with Landlords and tenants
- Inspecting the properties and sending reports to the landlords
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of three years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be a good team worker
- To keep up to date with legislation changes
This role offers a salary of £35,000 - £40,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.