I am currently working with an agency based in Southgate who are looking for a Property Manager to join their fun and professional team, who wants to build on their residential property management experience.
You will be managing a high end portfolio of properties. This is a client facing property management position, situated in a fantastic area with a portfolio made up of predominately beautiful family properties.
You will be responsible for:
- 100 high end properties
- Liaising with contractors, tenants and landlords to coordinate maintenance works
- Attending property inspections
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Gas safety and EPC checks
- Coordinating refurbishment works
For this role, my client is looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- 5 years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar role
- Presentation in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
The salary is £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this Southgate based Property management opportunity please apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Nick Hammond at Deverell Smith to discuss further.