Our client is a leading independent estate agency with a number of successful branches across the North East. The company enjoys an excellent reputation in the area and maintains a sizeable residential portfolio.
Due to increased levels of business, we are now looking to recruit a Senior Property Manager to work as part of an established team.
This fast paced, exciting and ever evolving role involves:
- Managing the property management department.
- Dealing with all landlord and tenant enquiries relating to the managed property portfolio.
- Drawing up and issuing leases and legal notices.
- Instructing approved contractors where appropriate.
- Resolving any tenant problems in a timely manner, ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
- Chasing outstanding rent and taking appropriate action.
- Managing the move-in and move-out processes, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Informing the Lettings team of current availability.
- Recommending the company’s other products, such as insurance and financial services.
- Training and coaching your team.
- Following and chasing rent arrears.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
You will already be a Property Manager with a minimum of 1 years experience in the sector, as you will need to hit the ground running. You must have:
- Strong communication skills.
- A good understanding of property management and the lettings process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Be ARLA or NFoPP qualified.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- A full UK driving license.
- £18,000pa to £25,000pa depending on experience
- Excellent long term career prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a busy independent estate agency in the North East.