I am currently looking for a Senior Property Surveyor for a small London based housing charity on a permenant basis. You will be responsible for property management within the Group, with a particular emphasis on long term asset management. You will be required to take the lead for property services in general, focusing on repairs, major works and stock condition as well as implementing and delivering against the Asset Management Strategy, including void management.
Tasks will include:
- Managing and ensuring compliance for all housing assets meets requirements
- Making sure all regulatory and legislative responsibilities for gas, fire safety, electrical, asbestos, lifts and associated mechanical and electrical services are achieved.
You will need to have experience of operating independently in managing a portfolio of responsibilities and have strong project management skills, able to apply those skills across wide variety of projects. As well as:
- Be educated to degree level or/with equivalent business experience.
- Be able to make sound judgements, able to give advice to others and be accountable for that advice.
- Be self motivated and enthusiastic.
This role is perfect for you if you have varied Surveying experience and really want to take your career to the next level.