Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £35,000 OTE
Work Pattern: 5 day week to include Saturdays
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Child Care Vouchers
Our clients are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and successful senior sales advisor/property valuer to join their very successful and up and coming team in Petersfield.
Duties will include:
- "Helping" customers make their dream move
- Helping win listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market(so you must be able to drive)
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face, to make sure the clients receive the best possible service
We need you to be:
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have truly exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition with your colleagues
Petersfield is a lovely market town and our clients are strong in this busy marketplace. The right attitude and values are key to this role, this really is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.