SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER Camden £31-33,000
A super role working in a team of Property Management professionals at a progressive and busy independent firm,
My client will consider applications from candidates with a minimum of two years’ experience in a residential property management. They are looking for applicants who are enthusiastic, prepared to work hard and have a willingness to develop and to learn. A driving licence is preferable but not essential. You will be working under a very experienced Head of Property Management and this will be a great opportunity to join a busy agency, with a proactive and solutions-based approach.
- Check in and check out services
- Tenant deposit protection
- Rent collection
- Everyday repairs and maintenance
- Quarterly property visits
- Serving of relevant notices
- Reducing void periods
- Negotiating tenancy renewals
- Confidently communicating with landlords and tenants
- A sound understanding of legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form a professional relationship
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
Job Ref: RPNWL RL0141
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Ian Roberts at Rayner Personnel – North West London.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive any candidates applying who do not appear to have the appropriate experience may not receive a reply. If you have experience that is not clear in your cv please put relevant details into your job application/cover note.
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in North West London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all are advertised online.
Contact us today by email or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com