A very well regarded global consultancy based in prime Central London are looking to expand their Residential Development division and therefore require a Senior Property Negotiator to help develop the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with arguably one of the most prestigious consultancies and will therefore require someone who has extensive knowledge and experience within the London New Homes market. You will have the opportunity to sell across a large portfolio that consists of luxury, off plan properties from some of London's most impressive developers.
The successful candidate will have experience selling high profile new homes or a minimum of 2 years' experience in prime residential sales. Exceptional knowledge of the general Residential Development market is essential.
You will be dealing with HNWI's and will have a large involvement with overseas investors therefore experience and/or language skills would be extremely desirable. Please find below some more details on the role.
- Selling off plan properties from marketing material
- Booking and conducting viewings of luxury apartments/marketing suits
- Delivering sales through to completion whilst negotiating deals
- Reporting to management and adhering to targets
- Developing skills and knowledge of the new homes market
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- A good understanding of the off-plan sales process
- Excellent IT skills, inclusive of Excel
- Strong relationships with clients and/or investors is highly desirable
- Well-presented and personable
- Excellent local market knowledge
- Driven, ambitious and company loyal
- Commission to £70,000+
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith.
Please note, all applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.