Senior Sales Negotiator - South West London
We are currently working for an extremely well established global developer to help find a Senior Negotiator on a new up and coming development very close to Richmond. This area of London currently has no other new developments in the area and the popular university hometown is crying out for it. With a huge amount of overseas students coming here to study, when this development launches it is set to sell its first phase very quickly. It will be a mixture of both Help to buy, Private, and some Affordable homes.
Our client is currently in the process of hiring its team to be based on this development with an estimated launch date at the start of October. They need a senior member to come on board and help manage the team when the project sales manager is not there. There will be a team of around 2-4 including this person.
This person must have at least 2-3 years minimum New Homes onsite experience, perhaps someone looking to take the next step up from a consultant to a senior consultant. This really is a very exciting development. This is a excellent opportunity to be on the development right from the start, so if you are looking for a development that has not yet launched and want to have excellent earning potential then this is the perfect role.
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, showing them the show apartment, the plans and encouraging sales
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of the show homes and the sales office and representing the agency you work for.
- Liaising with HNWI's, Investors and first time buyers
- Management of the company's data base
- Taking phone calls, answering enquiries and registering new applicants
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Extremely well presented and articulate
- Minimum of 2 years new homes experience
- Excellent customer service experience at all times
- Passionate about working in New Homes
- Happy to help others
- Excellent admin and commuter skills is key
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Motivated, target driven and a team player
- Represent the developer and agents brand to the highest standard at all time.
Our client is offering a competitive salary.
Weekend work is included but will be on a rota basis
If you are interested or know of someone who might be, please apply below or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7291 1519