Deverell Smith are currently working with a leading, design led developer who operate around London and the surrounding Home Counties. They are currently seeking Senior Sales Negotiators for a few of their schemes around the East London and Essex.
This role will require you to lead and guide the team onsite, sell off plan new homes and take clients right the way through the customer journey through to key handover.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Sales Consultant:
- Management of the company's database to optimise sales opportunities. Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Negotiations with clients and managing the sales process. Manage expectations and overcome objections in a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Looking after all prospective/ existing purchasers in a welcoming, professional and efficient manner, delivering exceptional customer service.
- Provide expertise in the Company's Product
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes, completed product and the sales office to the agreed standard. Take pride in your work environment and general keep up.
- Ensure that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports are completed within deadlines. Provide weekly management reports and updates to line management.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis in order to demonstrate excellent knowledge and awareness of the local area, amenities and current market.
- Develop and maintain close and effective working relationships with all relevant internal colleagues and external contacts, in particular the Sales Manager, Site Manager and mortgage advisors.
- Contribute PR/marketing ideas to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate should be:
- An experience New Homes Sales Consultant with at least two years' experience in this role.
- Experienced of working in a customer facing sales environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, able to multi task and prioritise.
- Reliable and willing to accept responsibility for seeing actions through.
- Able to build relationships across different departments and work as a team.
- Flexibility with hours, particularly with regard to weekend and bank holidays.
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of the market and competitors.
- Good team player, happy to encourage and support others and share ideas.
- Strong negotiation skills with basic computer literacy skills
- £28,000 - £35,000 per annum (basic), £50,000 - £55,000+ OTE