Senior Sales Consultant - Mandarin Speaking
Our client, one of London's most prestigious developers are looking for a Mandarin Speaking Sales Consultant to be based in the heart of London selling across a large portfolio of developments in London, China and Hong Kong. This is an amazing role and the opportunity to travel overseas up to twice a year.
If you speak mandarin, have property experience and have sold off plan for a developer then this is a fantastic role for you.
- 2+ years' of New Homes sales experience is required, but applicants from within another property sales discipline will be considered.
- Please DO NOT apply unless you have property experience.
- Our client cannot, unfortunately, sponsor for a visa so you must ensure you have a fully eligible working visa.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers from the initial enquiry, creating viewing tours onsite and encouraging sales.
- Actively working as a team to drive sales and to be target driven
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developer's brand to the highest of standards at all times.
Competitive Salary and an OTE of £70,000
If you are interested and have the relevant experience then please apply below.