Deverell Smith are currently working on behalf of a super prime developer who are seeking a Senior New Homes Sales Negotiator to be based on a fantastic scheme in Central London.
This developer a notorious in the London market and operate globally too. They are renowned for their high end spec and are keen to bring in excellent individuals to grow and develop the business further.
This specific development attracts investors as well as owner occupiers and requires a skilled sales team to assist clients with their purchases. There are multiple launches over the next few years and the sales rate is excellent.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Management of the company's database to optimise sales opportunities. Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Negotiations with clients and managing the sales process. Manage expectations and overcome objections in a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Looking after all prospective/ existing purchasers in a welcoming, professional and efficient manner, delivering exceptional customer service.
- Provide expertise in the Company's Product
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes, completed product and the sales office to the agreed standard. Take pride in your work environment and general keep up.
- Ensure that all paperwork and site administration is up to date, and required reports are completed within deadlines. Provide weekly management reports and updates to line management.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis in order to demonstrate excellent knowledge and awareness of the local area, amenities and current market.
- Develop and maintain close and effective working relationships with all relevant internal colleagues and external contacts, in particular the Sales Manager, Site Manager and mortgage advisors.
- Contribute PR/marketing ideas to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate should be:
- An experience New Homes Sales Consultant with at least two years' experience in this role.
- Experienced of working in a customer facing sales environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Positive attitude, able to multi task and prioritise.
- Reliable and willing to accept responsibility for seeing actions through.
- Able to build relationships across different departments and work as a team.
- Flexibility with hours, particularly with regard to weekend and bank holidays.
- Commercially astute with a good understanding of the market and competitors.
- Good team player, happy to encourage and support others and share ideas.
- Strong negotiation skills with basic computer literacy skills
If you would like more information on the salary or would like to apply for this position please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith.