Our hugely successful global property client are looking for a Senior Sales Manager who can bring their experience and tenacity to take the lead on New Homes sales for the company. Experience managing an on site sales team is essential as this candidate will be managing multiple teams across London. This will involve training and managing all staff to ensure that both customer services standards and sales targets are being met.
The role is varied and involved and will including advising on marketing campaigns, reviewing market trends, preparing and maintaining sales projections and ensuring targets are being met. The role may also involve some travel for international launches.
- Setting targets and ensuring these are consistently being achieved across all sites
- Relationship management
- Lead monthly meetings with all teams to ensure customer relationships are being managed effectively
- Running training sessions and developing staff
- Full management of sales process
- Experienced Sales Manager
- Detailed knowledge of the sales process
- Pro-active approach to ensure all teams are performing
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator who can gain respect of staff
Salary - £45,000 - 50,000 basic with OTE £75,000 plus benefits
For a confidential chat, please contact Laura at Deverell Smith or apply below