Deverell Smith have recently been instructed on an excellent position for a famous housing provider as they are seeking a Senior Sales Manager.
This person will be responsible for an expanding region based in Reading and will be managing various schemes in and around the area. As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for growing and supporting the successful team as well as overseeing a number of new build schemes including private developments, retirement and affordable housing.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for the selling of affordable and private throughout the region.
- Managing the sales teams to ensure they are performing as best as possible and targets are met
- Helping ensure overall company targets are met and hopefully exceeded
- Day to day management of scheme sales budgets
- Having the ability to create appraisal reports and deliver these to senior directors as well as conduct market research, you will also be required to conduct monthly reports
- Assessing and suggesting ideas on floor plans
- Ensuring units are sold within target timelines
- Provide support and training sales staff
- Having involvement in marketing collateral for schemes
- Ensuring journey to completion is a smooth process for customers
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure all relevant documentation throughout conveyancing is correct and received.
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
- Excellent knowledge of New build sales process as well as thorough experience of the conveyancing process
- Substantial knowledge and experience of the affordable housing market, development processes, and regulatory requirements of RP's
- Have the ability to understand and enhance plans and drawings.
- Professional qualification is preferred but not essential
- Educated to degree level preferred.
- Experience of working within a results driven environment
- Experience of team management and motivating staff
- High level of communication and organisational skills
- Willingness to travel long distances between sites as well as the ability to drive and have your own a car
- Willingness to work remotely and achieve personal goals
- Excellent I.T skills in all main Microsoft Software and ability to easily pick up the use of new systems.
Should you wish to apply for this position, please contact Georgia from Deverell Smith.