I am currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Manager for one of London's most ethical and valued Housing Associations. The conglomerate, which has over 50 years' experience within the sector, is seeking an established senior sales manager with a minimum of 5 years' experience within sales, management and property.
If you are currently managing multiple sites, a team of New Homes Sales Negotiators and you have a Housing Association background or Shared Ownership Management Experience, please do get in touch ASAP.
You will develop and succeed within this role by managing a portfolio of new builds, private and shared ownership, across London. You will be required to travel to sites, oversee junior sales negotiators, and consistently exceed targets set for yourself and your team. You will report into the Regional Sales Manager and be responsible for providing regular reporting (often to Board level) and assist with future strategy planning.
- Reports to the Director of Development and Sales
- Manages the Sales & Lettings Team
- Understand and respond to market conditions and Government policy to optimise income from intermediate / open market sales and intermediate / market lettings
- Open market sales investment opportunities
- Representing the Sales and Lettings Team within the Senior Management Team as strategic lead for sales and lettings
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key partners e.g Solicitors, Property Agents etc
- Secure the progression and sale of Shared Ownership and Open Market. Achieve the sales targets.
- Produce and present Board and Committee reports
- Extensive experience of shared ownership sales
- Experience of leading a team and managing / developing staff
- Experience of property and product marketing / branding and preparation of scheme 'marketing strategies'
- Experience of providing new scheme 'marketing appraisals' for intermediate and market sale schemes
- Experience of providing excellent customer care (and sales aftercare)
- Experience of providing effective complaints management / resolution
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience of negotiating contracts and procuring goods and services
- Experience of developing / managing strategic relationships
- Experience of risk management, internal controls and compliance
- Experience of policy development and performance management
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory obligations relating to sales, lettings, home ownership and marketing
- Strong project and contract management skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to manage and lead change
- Highly numerate and IT literate
- Objective decision making
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator and able to influence at the highest level
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Driving licence and access to vehicle for work purposes
My client will pay up to £62,000 base salary plus £1,000 car allowance.
Only candidates with Shared Ownership Management Experience will be considered.
Please contact Lucas Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Deverell Smith