This leading international estate agency with an enviable reputation is looking to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their well-established office in Cobham, Surrey. This company offers excellent career opportunities to its employees.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 3 years experience in the industry and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding targets and winning business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Carry out viewings with prospective purchasers and manage clients across all price ranges
- Confident and proficient in dealing with applicants and sellers
- Carry out pitches, producing reports and prospecting
- Seek to build the sales business by using and developing contacts and creating new opportunities
- Maintain records on a daily basis, chasing applicants and archiving where necessary
- To be able to manage your own diary in an efficient manner and with regard to other team members
- Keep up to date with trends in the local residential property market
- Good knowledge of surrounding areas
- Continually examining performance and evolving accordingly
- Follow health and safety procedures.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Team player who is well organised and reliable
- Ability to cope under pressure and relishes a challenge
- Good organisational and prioritising ability
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Smart, presentable and respectful
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Knowledge of Reapit system preferred, but not essential.
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary of £30,000-£35,000 dependent on experience and with on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.