A leading independent estate agency are looking for an experienced sales negotiator to work in their prime central London office. This is a fast paced environment in a steadily growing business with the opportunity for an experienced sales negotiator to further their career in high end estate agency.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator you will be expected to:
- Convert leads into viewings and sales
- Liaise with high net worth individuals
- Proactively generate new business
- Cross sell within the organisation
- Hit quarterly KPI's
- Support and consult vendors and buyers from offer to completion.
- Keep up to date on market trends
- Solicit with other agents, surveyors and solicitors on a daily basis.
The ideal Senior Sales Negotiator will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in Central London estate agency
- Hold a UK driving license
- Be driven and a self-starter
The salary for this role will be upwards of £20,000 with an attractive commission structure and on target earning of £60,000 in year one.
The hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays,
If you are an experienced sales negotiator looking to progress their career in Central London then please get in touch with Sam Fifield at Deverell Smith today!