Due to their continued success, my clients are looking for an additional team member to join their prominent Barnes office.
The successful candidate needs to be well presented, enjoy working in a target-orientated environment and interested in a lifelong career.
You will need to:
• Provide a friendly and professional service
• Arrange, organise and conduct all viewings
• Achieve all daily and weekly targets
• Register new applicants, manage, update and maintain regular contact with existing applicants
• Report all viewing feedback and maintain regular contact with vendors
• Update system with offers received and report them to Sales Manager
• Negotiate where necessary any offers between vendor and purchaser and confirm in writing
• Maintain sales progression
• Previous experience in similar role
• Must have full UK driving licence and own car
• Must live locally or within a reasonable commute to South West London
• Well presented, excellent customer care skills
• Computer literate
• Basic Salary - £15,000
• On Target Sales Commission - £45,900
• Quarterly Sales Exchange Bonuses – £4,750
• On Target Financial Services Commission - £4,200
• Car Allowance - £3,000
Total Annual OTE Earnings: £72,850
Hours of work: Mon-Fri: 8.45am –6.30pm.
Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm and Sunday’s 10.00am – 5.00pm.
Monday to Friday with one day off in lieu per month, 3 out of 4 Saturday’s and one out of 8 Sunday’s in place of one Saturday.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.