A leading boutique Project Management consultancy are looking for a Building Surveyor/Project Manager to their team due to continual growth and strong 2015/2016 figures.
This consultancy offers a dynamic and challenging position within an enjoyable working environment, promoting an ethos of team support and leading by example. Their vision is to be the very best at what they do, employ the most talented people and deliver exceptional projects to both new and long term clients. Projects range across Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Retail and Infrastructure and you will have the opportunity to work across all sectors, from inception to completion.
A Associate or Senior Surveyor/Project Manager who will thrive on the responsibilities of working in the company and someone who has the ambition to take the company forward through their own dedication to succeed and project delivery.
You must have London based experience of either development, refurbishment and occupier fit out projects and have a detailed understanding of Project Management and a technical understanding of construction.
They are looking for someone well rounded and commercial who is technically competent in Building Surveying or Project Management, hands on in resolution of project matters and someone who when confronted with a problem sees it as a challenge in resolution.
- Working as part of a highly experienced and driven team, to deliver outstanding projects and advice for a wide range of clients in Central London.
- Project Managing medium and large scale commercial office projects independently - acting as the primary point of contact for the client and managing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Managing, coaching and supporting more junior members of the team.
- Providing support to more senior members of the team on larger scale and complex projects when required
The successful candidate will be:
- A member of the Royal Institution of Charted Surveyors with post-qualification experience;
- Inquisitorial and a problem solver;
- Highly analytical and numerate;
- A good verbal communicator with excellent interpersonal and management skills;
- Excellent at report writing and presenting;
- Competent with Microsoft Project and all standard Microsoft packages