Are you a Senior or Associate Planner looking to join a successful and expanding consultancy in Lancashire?
My client is looking to expand their current team with a senior member of staff. This forward-thinking office is looking to grow and thrive in this busy market. They work within the local area as well as across the nation with high-end clients.
This consultancy pride themselves in building strong relationships with their clients so they can provide personalised service that offers clear and realistic advice.
This position needs a strong, confident Senior/Associate planner who can pick up pre-existing relationships with local and national clients, and build on these.
- Creating new and nurturing existent business development enterprises
- Managing large schemes, seeing them through to fruition
- Leading the team within this office
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders, and third parties
- Mentoring junior members of the team
Skills and Experience:
- Engaging in continued relations with existing clients
- Experience completing and overseeing multiple projects at the same time
- Competent in engaging with clients
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Associate looking to further their experience and knowledge, or a Senior looking to step up. You will receive a competitive package with strong benefits.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) to discuss the role. I'm looking to find the right candidate ASAP so if in doubt, please get in touch.