A property and construction consultancy with a national presence and over 50 years of experience are searching for a Chartered Project Manager to join their Central London office. They have a number of exciting flagship multi million pound projects within diverse sectors. The Project Manager would be responsible for managing existing clients and also help with new business development.
The role is very client facing and it is important that project managers have experience working with managing large multi-million pound projects over £20m. The consultancy need a Project Manager who can push the company forward with their growth plans and ensure that they continue to deliver market leading service.
Requirements and job role:
- Property or construction degree
- MRICS or MCIOB accreditation
- Experience of working for a consultancy
- Experience of working with Blue Chip clients
- Large refurbishment schemes
- Understanding of contract law
- Prepare scopes of work, appointment documents, programmes and communication strategies
- Provide ,understanding and commenting on documentation, including consultant appointments
- Maintaining clients throughout the course of the project and post practical completion until issues of the defects liability certificate
If you are looking for a new challenge with a forward thinking consultancy and believe that you have the right qualifications to succeed, please forward your details. The salary is very competitive and has great benefits and bonus structure.
The salary is related to experience and capability and is between £45,000 and £70,000 plus package.