Situated in the fashionable and ever-changing borough of Southwark, this multi-disciplinary consultancy (comprising project, cost and building consultancy) seeks an experienced Associate-level Project Manager to join their close-knit team.
Operating throughout London, this well established construction consultancy services a range of blue-chip clientele in their chosen specialism of high-end commercial fit-out work - as well as some mixed-use/new-build residential work. The service platform offered by this thoroughly reputable consultancy spans the entire project life-cycle, from the design phase through to practical completion, offering a range of PM, QS and EA services along the way.
Our client seeks a project professional with robust academic foundations, a proven track-record of overseeing high-value, complex projects and a polished client-facing skillset.
The ideal candidate will come from a Building Surveying background, possess a deep understanding of managing the design and cost processes, enhanced by a firm grasp of the following:
- General contract administration: inviting and processing tenders, preparation of contract documents, administering change control, etc.
- Overseeing contractors and reporting to client on progress
- Interface between the design and delivery teams
- Formulating the project schedule
- Oversight of projects from inception to completion
A predominantly office-based remit, the above duties will be conducted in accordance with best practice, while also ensuring timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- Highly competitive base salary, subject to annual review
- A generous annual bonus, contingent on both company and personal performance
- Great opportunity for career progression internally
- Access to any justifiable professional training sought
- The chance to join a supportive and highly-regarded team
- Exposure to challenging, varied and stimulating projects
- A relaxed yet professional, fun and supportive working environment in a fast-growing and energetic company
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Construction/Property-related degree: minimum expectation of 2:1 or above
- Hold an MRICS accreditation and possess 3 - 6 years PQE
- Have a good understanding of the full project life-cycle with a specialism in commercial fit-out
- Be experienced at managing contractors, overseeing the design process and have a polished client-facing demeanour
- Come from a Building Surveying or pure Project Management background
Salary: Experience dependent, £60,000 - £75,000 + package