Are you looking for the next step in your career? Wanting to move into an award winning, worldwide consultancy?
A top consultancy is seeking a Senior to Associate level Surveyor to join the an established and successful land team in Bristol. This team is responsible to providing land agency and development advice across the South west. Within this team, you will be responsible for acting on behalf of landowners and both public and private entities to provide land agency advice and acquire and dispose of assets through contacts. You will be responsible for leading an experienced team in the region, with a significant and successful UK-wide team behind you.
- Responsible for acquisitions and disposals
- Undertake assessments of land through viability and appraisals
- Network with new and existing clients to build strong rapport
- Create a strong network of which to source opportunities and build a pipeline
Skills and experience
- At least 4 years PQE within residential land and development
- A network of contacts that you can bring to the team
- Experience in mentoring more junior members of staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Not only is this an excellent opportunity to continue and progress your career, you will also receive a competitive salary and receive an industry leading commission scheme.
Please apply here or give me a call on 0207 291 1514 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.