A cutting-edge developer is currently delivering some very talked about, residentially led mixed use sites across London. The developer is currently looking for a front-end Development Manager to Senior Development Manager to join their small, forward thinking and lean team. This role will provide the ability to play a key part of some very innovative projects that are inspiring the London development market.
Your involvement in the developments will begin post acquisition and last until construction. Sizes of sites have varied from 300-2000units of residential stock and 10-50,000sq.ft of commercial and leisure space. My client has excellent relationships with various outfits and developments are usually funded through JV's.
- Assessing development viability and feasibility
- Running development appraisals and cashflows
- Liaising with solicitors, architects and surveyors
- Analysis and technical due diligence
- Appointing and briefing external consultants
Ideal skills and experience:
- Proven track record of front-end development experience in London
- Understanding of property investment and deal mechanics
- Analytical skills and understanding of financials
- Educated to degree level (preferably Real Estate related)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Sound like you? Please apply here, or give me (Nathan) a call on 0203 948 5217 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.