I am seeking a Senior Surveyor specialising in land agency to join my client's office. My client is a highly successful, national company who operate across all professional property services. This role is to support current Directors and help mentor Junior Surveyors in the team.
The role will enable the suitable candidate to be exposed to various land and development owners and professionals across London, which will progress the individual's career forward. This role will involve:
- Building a strong network of active developers, Housing Associations and Land Agents to grow a loyal client base and create sales income
- Pursuing future development and potential acquisition opportunities
- Preparing pitches for potential instructions and tenders for public sector competitions
- Seeking internal referrals through networking and cross selling
- Appraising sites and carrying out due diligence
- Providing development consultancy advice to current and potential clients
You ideally will be/have:
- A contact base and track record with land owners and other key individuals
- Experience in supporting Junior staff in training and RICS APC
- A strong understanding of the land acquisitions and disposals process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
I am currently speaking with applicants, so if this role sounds like it is suited to you, then get in touch ASAP.
Contact me on 0203 948 5217 or firstname.lastname@example.org