With over 40 years of proven development experience, building world class properties and large scale regeneration areas across the south east they have the knowledge, financial backing and know how to build exceptional, market leading properties.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Manager who has experience of RC Frame, mid to high rise developments in the UK. With a number of their complex buildings rising to 11 stories they want someone who has delivered a number of schemes and is capable of leading an internal team and external main contractors to ensure that the scheme is delivered on time and budget.
Senior Technical Manager requirements:
- Strong technical / construction education
- Over 10 years working in a Technical role, such as Technical Coordinator, Technical Manager or Design Manager
- A strong commercial acumen to help make decisions whilst understanding the needs and wants of the Directors
- In depth technical knowledge to help with the design and planning of the new scheme.
- Able to adapt to new designs and build techniques
- Proven large scale house builder experience
- Longevity with current or previous employees
If you are a Technical Manager or Senior Technical Manager who wants the opportunity to work for a leading developer and build over 700 residential units then please contact me for more info. We are looking to speak to candidates who have the confidence to lead the scheme and work closely with the Technical Director.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 plus package.