Associate Director of Planning
Based in Berkshire, my client is looking for a Senior Planner or Associate Director to join the team in a leading planning and development design-based consultancy. You will be working with major developers and house-builders on engaging and reputable projects in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment and leading a team on aspects including strategic planning, development management and coordinating projects for both the private and public sector.
Main roles for Associate Planner:
* Working on a large range of development projects including residential and commercial
* Managing medium to large scale projects independently, being the main point of contact for clients daily and forming
* Mentoring junior members of the team; helping with RTPI/APC etc
* Maintaining good client relationships and building new ones through business development and networking
The ideal candidate will be a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with minimum six years post-qualification experience, and:
* Be commercially astute and have a track record of development management and forward
* A good understanding of up-to-date legislation and an eye to detail in all your work
* Highly analytical with good numerical skills
* Have good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
* Be confident writing and presenting reports
* Possess confidence and drive, being able to represent the firm to clients
* Be efficient at negotiating and winning new business from current and new clients
With a competitive re-numeration based on experience and variety of projects previously worked on, the successful candidate will be joining a friendly and social company with exceptional reputation. For more information or to apply for this role, please upload your CV or call me (Dominic) on 020 3948 5219 for a confidential discussion.