Senior to Associate Town Planner
Do you want the opportunity to work for one of the nation's leading Planning Consultancies?
A national property company with a market leading Planning team is seeking a new Associate Director. This role would suit an Associate looking for a change of company or a Senior/Principal Planner who is adept at project leading, looking for the next step in their career. You will be working alongside some of the top Planners in the industry and exposed to clients from both the private and public sector, predominantly across large residential and commercial schemes across the North West and further afield.
Your daily duties will include:
* Taking an active role in leading the team and mentoring more junior members of staff
* Negotiating and working on behalf of clients with stakeholders
* Dealing with advanced responsibilities in relation to complex applications
* Nurturing existing relationships
* Business development
Skills and experience:
* MRTPI qualified
* At least five years total experience in planning
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* An enthusiastic team player
Not only is this an opportunity to work on some of the city's top schemes, you will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.