Are you Planner looking to take the next step in your career at a top Planning Consultancy firm in London?
Based in the heart of the City, my client is searching for a confident and commercially astute principal/associate planner to join their team. You will be focused on consulting and giving informed advice to both public and private sector clients to assist them in achieving their development objects through effective, efficient and timely engagements. You will be doing a variety of work, predominantly in the residential sector, although you will also work on some commercial and tall building projects.
Main roles for Senior/Associate Planner:
- Working on a large range of development projects including residential, commercial and tall buildings
- Managing medium to large scale projects independently, being the main point of contact for clients daily and forming
- Mentoring junior members of the team; helping with RTPI/APC etc
- Supporting senior colleagues on large or complex projects
- Maintaining good client relationships and building new ones through business development and networking
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with minimum 5 years post-qualification experience
- Have strong analytic and numerical skills
- Have good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Be confident writing and presenting reports
- Possess confidence and drive
- Be efficient at negotiating
- Have an entrepreneurial/commercially minded mentality, being able to represent the firm
My client is willing to offer a competitive salary based on experience, market and relevant qualification. Included in the overall package is a car allowance, private medical insurance connections to renowned clients.
For more information or to apply for this role, please upload your CV or call me on 020 3948 5219 for a confidential discussion.