Are you looking for a move to a consultancy working on some of the most exciting and innovative projects in the country?
I am currently working on a new role for a Senior to Associate Planner at a consultancy based in Nottingham, with projects UK wide.
You will be working with a wide range of clients from major developers and house-builders to professional sports teams. The right candidate will be able to use their initiative and drive to add value to any scheme that they work on and maintain and build good relationships with clients. In return the consultancy will provide a working environment that will help push your career to the next level.
The types of projects you will be working on will include:
- Sustainable urban extensions;
- Strategic Employment Sites; and
- A variety of residential schemes, from minor to major applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and submitting planning applications
- Preparing policy representations
- Attending and presenting at committee meetings
- Preparation for and attendance at public exhibitions
- RTPI Accredited
- Be commercially minded and ideally some private sector experience
- Strong communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Chartered planner to further their experience and Knowledge. You will receive a competitive package with strong benefits.
Please apply here, or give me (Dom) a call on 0203 056 0291 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.