My client is a Berkshire-based consultancy with offices spread across the UK and a market leader in the planning world. They are looking for a Senior to Principal level Planner to join their design-based planning team to be working with major developers and house-builders on engaging and reputable projects in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment and leading a team on aspects including strategic planning, development management and coordinating projects for both the private and public sector.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting senior colleagues on major apps
- Managing your own caseload on small-medium scale
- Keeping up to date with planning policy changes and making representations to the local plan
- Managing the planning process
The ideal candidate will:
- Be MRTPI with at least four years post qualification experience
- Be commercially minded and able to apply planning knowledge effectively within a scope of projects
- Analytical and numerically capable
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and
- Possess a willingness to learn and develop their skills
- Be confident liaising with clients and in project-management schemes.
For the perfect candidate my client is willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits based on experience; regular CPD opportunities and exposure to a wide range of projects. For more information or to apply for this role, please upload your CV or call me (Dominic) on 020 3948 5219 for a confidential discussion.