A Manchester City Centre based specialist planning and environmental consultancy is looking for a Senior to Principal Planner to join their team. The consultancy has an increased workload so is looking to expand. This role would suit an ambitious Senior Planner who is looking for the next step in their career or a Principal Planner who is wanting a move to one of the leading private planning practices in the North of England.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Giving advice that assists in creating development proposals to suit the client's requirements.
- Managing planning applications through the development process.
- Giving accurate and persuasive written and verbal arguments to clients and colleagues.
- Managing external consultant teams.
- Liaising with local planning authorities and third parties.
Skills and experience:
- You will need to have gained your MRTPI (or equivalent).
- At least 5 years post qualification experience ideally within in Manchester or London, although they will consider experience further afield.
- Good verbal and written communicator.
- Experience of S106 negotiations.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.