I am currently working closely with an architectural practice who are seeking a new Senior to Principal Planner to join their Planning team. The practice as a whole compromises of architects, town planners, urban designers, and landscape architects. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside the multidisciplinary team on a variety of projects.
You will be working across development management and policy and masterplanning, across schemes within the residential and commercial sectors as well as regeneration and education.
Your daily duties:
- Managing projects and applications through the development process
- Assisting in the review of development plans
- Participating in public consultation events and attending meeting with clients
- Develop new relationships and streams of work through networking as well as preparing bids and tenders
- Mentoring junior colleagues
Skills and Experience:
- You will need to have gained, or working towards, your MRTPI (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years' experience within a consultancy, ideally, but they would consider local authority background
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- An enthusiastic team player
Not only is this an excellent opportunity for your own personal development, my client offers an excellent competitive salary and benefits package including profit shares and private medical insurance (for example).
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.