We are exclusively working with a top national planning consultancy, who, due to growth, are looking to bring in a technically sound and commercially aware Senior Planner. Your workload will predominantly be in the residential sector, working for some of London's top developers and landowners. Ideally you will have experience in strategic land sites outside of London, however this is not essential.
This company have a strong work-life balance and work on some of the capital's most impressive schemes - mainly within the private sector.
Ideally you will have experience in strategic land sites outside of London, however this is not essential.
Your duties will include:
- Managing clients and ongoing relationships, with a view to future business development
- Overseeing planning applications and giving continual technical advice
- Meeting with clients and engaging with stakeholders
- Dealing with invoicing
- Mentoring junior staff, as well as training and delegating
Skills and experience
- You will have achieved your MRTPI, ideally
- At least 3 years of experience, the majority of this being with a consultancy
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
With a competitive salary and benefits package the client also offers the opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK's leading planning consultancies.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on 0203 056 0286 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.