Are you Senior Planner looking for an opportunity to work for a forward-thinking consultancy in London?
I've been tasked to find a Chartered Senior Planner to join an exciting, ambitious, and determined national consultancy. This team works across various sectors and has some exciting high-profile clients. You'll be participating in a number of large projects from day one, as well as managing your own schemes. This consultancy are looking for someone with a similar passion and ethos to expand their professional team. This consultancy work on exciting schemes mainly within London, but also has nationwide clients.
- Working on planning permissions for a number of varied projects, from start to finish
- Advising clients and colleagues on planning issues
- Liaising with clients at project meetings
- Consulting with Developers, third parties, and stakeholders
- Delegating and advising to Junior Planners
Skills and experience:
- RTPI Chartered ideally with 2-8 years' experience, particularly within the private sector
- Strong communication and writing skills
- An adaptable and switched on individual
This is a great opportunity to work within a growing consultancy across a number of sectors to develop your knowledge and skill base. You will receive a competitive salary and room to grow within an expanding and profitable company.
Please apply here or get in contact with me (Joe) on 020 3056 0273 to discuss the role. I'm looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible, so please get in touch.