Our client is an award winning estate agency, with a fantastic reputation and an enviable presence.
Working in Residential Sales, they are an ever expanding business and so are keen to employ the best property professionals from across the region.
Due to continued success and expansion, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Valuer, to be based in Northumberland, but covering a wide area across the North East.
This fast paced, exciting and ever evolving role involves:
- Carrying out market appraisals on residential properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cross-selling and recommending the companies additional products, such as insurances and financial services.
- Working to set targets, conversion rates and fee levels.
- Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
We are seeking an experienced Valuer who can hit the ground running. You must have:
- A strong knowledge of the North East property market.
- A minimum of 3 years property valuation experience.
- A proven track record with excellent conversion rates and consistent fee levels.
- Highly organised and able to set your own diary.
- Well presented, confident and a skilled negotiator at all levels.
- The ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated.
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed.
- Be target driven and highly organised.
- A high level of commercial awareness.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- Full UK driving license.
- Negotiable package depending on experience
- Uncapped commission & bonus structure
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a growing estate agency business with an enviable reputation and presence in the North East.