Currently seeking a service charge accountant ideally with residential block management experience to join a property management business within their growing finance team. This leading property management business based in South London is seeking an ambitious candidate looking to develop their career within a growing business.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Management of the accounts for a residential block management portfolio
- Service charge year-end accounts for auditors
- Liaising with property managers on a regular basis
- Preparing invoices and bank reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- ACCA part-qualified candidates are preferred or currently studying for the ACCA qualification
- Strong experience managing service charge accounts is essential
- Residential block management accounts experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to handle all during up to and including completion of service charge year-end accounts
This is a fantastic opportunity within a company that provides exceptional progression opportunities within the business. So if you are looking for a role that provides you growth and opportunity within residential property accounts then apply now.
If you would like to know more about the opportunity then contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith to discuss the position in detail.