I am currently looking for an experienced Service Charge Accountant to join a leading Block Management company based in Central London. Due to growth within the business they are looking for somebody to join the team.
As a Service Charge Accountant you will be given for responsibility for a substantial residential portfolio, managing all financial matters with regards to the blocks you will be overseeing with the support of the block management staff. This role is an appealing position for somebody who would like to make the next step within service charge accounting within a friendly and supportive working environment.
The role has the following responsibilities:
- Inputting service charge budgets and demands
- Dealing with lessees and clients regarding any financial queries
- Attending client and internal meetings
- Preparing service charge year end accounts to Trial Balance promptly and efficiently
- Ensuring Statutory accounts are filed on time
- Producing monthly / quarterly variance analyst and reports to clients
- Dealing with other managing agents regarding new management
- Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Credit control when necessary
- Preparing VAT reports for clients on a quarterly basis
- Issuing S20b Notice when required
My client is exceptionally keen to meet with people with the following experience:
- Service Charge experience is absolutely essential for this position
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience with Qube would be preferable but not essential
- It is crucial to be well organised and have the ability to work to strict deadlines
If you feel like you want to join a company that will help to learn and progress further within your career and fit the criteria above then apply now. IF you would like to know more information about this exciting position then contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285 to discuss further.